Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 11, 2020

Schitt’s Creek Fold The Cheese Christmas 2020 T Shirt Hoodie Sweatshirt

In any case, Newsom said on Election Day that he was thrilled for Harris, who has been a kind of "frenemy" or political competitor since he was the city's mayor and she was the city's district attorney.

"I've never seen her more happy, more confident, loose," Newsom said. "She's in her element. And you feel that. You see that. And so I just couldn't be more happy for her. And it's profoundly significant for the state." Schitt’s Creek Fold The Cheese Christmas 2020 T Shirt Hoodie Sweatshirt

I know what it means for your name to be misspelled. I know what it means for your name to be mispronounced in order to mock you. I know what it means to be part of a community that suffers because of the American justice system. 


Kamala Harris, daughter of the Bay Area of California, we are alike in this way, except my family falls on the other side of the law enforcement fence. You were a California prosecutor; my father has been incarcerated in one of the state’s 35 prisons for 20 years and counting. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét