Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 11, 2020

I Just Really Really Really Really Love Snoopy T Shirt Hoodie Sweatshirt

"I was born in Oakland, California, so I feel a sense of connection to Oakland County," she said as people responded by honking their horns. "We're all from Oakland...I'll be somewhere tomorrow, but I'm here in Michigan today."



BIDEN: "Not one single person with private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under 'Obamacare,' they did not lose their insurance, unless they chose they wanted to go to something else."



THE FACTS: He's wrong about the Affordable Care Act, also known as "Obamacare." President Donald Trump, I Just Really Really Really Really Love Snoopy trailing Biden in many national and battleground state polls, immediately sensed an opportunity to appeal to voters in competitive states like Texas and Pennsylvania that produce oil and gas.



"Basically what he is saying is he is going to destroy the oil industry," Trump said. "Will you remember that, Texas? Will you remember that, Pennsylvania? Oklahoma? Ohio?"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét